Kensington Solutions now offers Canary CWDM and DWDM Multiplexers!
Canary has improved on Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing(CWDM) systems by adding Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) that enables up to sixteen additional data channels to be transported on top of existing CWDM data streams. Network access is easily increased to accommodate growth or expanded services.
- Mixed CWDM and DWDM Multiplexers
- 4 to 8 DWDM Expansion Channels
- Standalone / Rackable Multiplexers with Up to 16 DWDM Channels
Active CWDM / DWDM Transceivers
- Other Protocols
>>> Inquire for more information <<<
- Mixed CWDM + DWDM, Multiplexers
- Single-Fiber Bi-Directional Multiplexers with combined CWDM-plus-DWDM versions support three CWDM and up to eight DWDM channels for a total of eleven channels over a single, SMF-28 Fiber strand! Versions also available for duplex Fiber.
- CWDM Channel Capacity Doubled By Adding DWDM
- Drop one or two CWDM channels, externally connect/substitute groups of DWDM channels and gain up to sixteen new user connections. Easy Expansion!
- Multiple Channels transmitted over single fiber pair
- Depending on equipment choices, potentially ten CWDM channels and up to sixteen DWDM channels can be supported – all over SMF-28 type single-mode fiber.
- Unparalleled network integration and versatility
- Mixed CWDM and DWDM connections expand customer utilization of existing fiber installations and provide exactly the number of multi-channel links desired. Makes un-planned expansion. Supports un-amplified seventy-kilometer links.